Enjoying the period of pregnancy along with the contentment of motherhood is the dream of every woman. Nevertheless, the pride of becoming the guardian of a child also showers responsibilities on you. One of them is to take care of the baby which is nurturing inside your womb. Hence you are supposed to be cautious about your food habits during this tenure. Just ensure that you elude following foods in this time interval:
- Non-pasteurized milk: Please consume only pasteurized milk or if only raw (non-pasteurized) milk then boil it first then drink.
- Wash and rinse all vegetables and fruits: In order to eradicate all the traces of visible dirt and soil, you ought to clean all vegetable and fruits properly.
- Caffeine: Consumption of high level of caffeine can lead baby to have a low birth weight, which enhances the perils of health issues in later life. Abundance of its intake may also lead to miscarriage. Caffeine is normally found in many food stuffs like tea, coffee, and chocolate and is added to some energy and soft drinks.
- A few types of cheese: You ought to avoid consuming chevre (a type of goat cheese) and mould-ripened soft cheese along with a similar rind. Moreover you also ought blue-veined cheese like Danish blue.
- Supplements of Vitamin A: Try to avoid the high-dose of multivitamin supplements like fish-liver complement or any complement having vitamin A.
- Peanuts: You can consume peanuts only as a part of your healthy diet, until you are allergic to them. It may be possible that your medical practitioner may suggest you to not.
- Partially cooked or raw eggs: You have to ensure that eggs are completely cooked since both the whites and yolks are solid. This will forbid the danger of food poisoning, which will be extremely dangerous for your upcoming baby. If you wish to have dishes that have moderately cooked or raw eggs you ought to consider pasteurized liquid egg.
- Undercooked or raw meat: You should cook meat completely so that there remains no trace of blood or pink. You should be extra bit of cautious with minced meat, sausages, pork, and poultry along with burgers. Further you should also elude rare meat. Toxoplasmosis is a contagion rooted by a parasite that is found in soil, cat face as, meat and untreated water. The infection can harm your baby when you are pregnant. The Best Gynecologist in sector 17, Doctor Ragini Agrawal advises that you should wash the utensils and its all surfaces completely after the preparation of raw meat. It is also significant to rinse and dry your hands after handling or touching raw meat. It will elude the propagation of dangerous bugs which may lead to food poisoning.
- Liver Products: Please avoid the over consumption of liver products like liver sausage or liver pate. Since these food stuffs contain high level of Vitamin A and abundance of this vitamin may be detrimental to the health of your baby.